Thursday 24 October 2013

Giving Much Thanks!

It’s been a year since I officially created Saving Angel; and there are no words to describe how I feel at this moment. I will say this much – I am thankful; thankful for the love and support that I have received from followers and supporters all around the world. I think about the 505 followers that I have on twitter and I marvel at how just a year ago I started with nothing.

If it’s one thing I’ve learnt from being a part of the twitter family, it is – having followers means that people actually care about what you have to say; that what you say matters to them and affects them in some way or the other.

I know 505 is not a big number as compared to other organizations that have thousands of followers – but 505 is in fact a big number to me. If we are to truly think about it; five hundred and five followers means that we have changed/influenced or altered five hundred and five lives (in some way shape or form). So in saying such, the members of Saving Angel just want to say thank you to each and every member of our family. Your support means more than just a follow on a twitter account – it’s a vote of confidence, a shoulder to stand beside, and voices being heard.
 
Please continue to show your support and spread the word! Let’s do this together & make it another successful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment